In 2020, we launched a new Employee Engagement approach to help us to understand how we can better engage our workforce and create a workplace of choice.
Our approach considers the different touchpoints during our employees’ journeys with IVL and focuses on identifying and enabling the right actions. Therefore, we deploy a mixed approach, one of which is the Global Employee Engagement survey.
The Global Employee Engagement survey is carried out every two years and measures:
- Engagement level: Employee Net Promoter score
- Key engagement drivers
- Accountabilities and collaborations
- Objectives and aspirations
- People manager capabilities and interactions
- Performance management and recognition
- Sense-checking with other feedback channels and data sources to improve the reliability of our engagement level evaluation
- Focuses on improvement actions
The survey was conducted from January - February 2021 in 23 languages. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, careful planning and arrangements took place at local sites to allow our employees to safely participate. At the IVL Group level, we achieved a participation rate of 82.87% and engagement level of 76.2% (Employee Net Promoter score)